I am so thankful to all of my Collectors and Patrons. I hope you can see how thankful I am by the work I continue to create. I believe in creating art, which to me means creating based on what I am passionate about (not what is necessarily marketable), and continuing to grow as an artist bringing something fresh––to see, to taste, to touch, to smell, to feel, to explore, and to share it all with you. Thank you for helping me do that.
If you would like to become one of my Patrons here is how it works...
- You choose how much you want to pay per month.
- Each month when your payment is processed your account is credited.
- At any time you can "cash in" for an original painting of equal value or you can continue to build up your account for a larger purchase at a later date.
- Each year I host a "Patron Party" that will feature the still available new work I have created that year. This is a great time to "cash in" and go home with an new original. (Out of town Patrons that are unable to attend the party will have access to view the available work online.)
- When you become one of my patrons you are added to my Patron mailing list and will receive a special newsletter on occasion. I also do fun things for my patrons because I like to thank you for supporting my work and my family and you guys are just awesome so I like to remind you of that!
***money donated as a part of the patron program is only good for an equal value in the form of one of my original paintings in my personal current inventory. I can not offer any refunds in the form of cash.
To sign up please select from one of the options in the drop down list below and click the subscribe button.
If you would like to set up a payment for a different amount than the options available or have any questions please feel free to contact me.
If you are already a patron but are needing to make a single payment or an additional payment please click here.
***Please note that all payments will be processed through Artist on Fire and will appear on your statements under that name.